Wildfire. The term conjures up images of raging fires and smouldering forests, something we would usually expect to see on television from international news stations, caused by freak weather events. Unfortunately, so-called wildfires are all too common in England …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Joining up nature recovery and health priorities 1 March 2024
- Catchment Sensitive Farming: Sharing sustainable farming techniques at the Arable Knowledge Hub 29 February 2024
- Supporting farmers in sustainable food production while enhancing the natural environment 22 February 2024
- Expert insights: top tips for Biodiversity Net Gain stewardship 19 February 2024
- Get ready for new Biodiversity Net Gain legislation 12 February 2024