I feel very proud to write this as the Chairman of Natural England as it celebrates its 10th anniversary this month. In marking the occasion we will quite rightly reflect on many important achievements during that time, but do so …
Welcome to Natural England’s new blog. This is a place where we’ll share updates on our work and stories from our staff - whether that's work on creating a continuous path around our coast and managing 140 National Nature Reserves, or conducting research on the recovery of the dormouse and monitoring populations of hen harriers.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Natural England publishes major new report on carbon storage and sequestration by habitat 20 April 2021
- Bat licensing at Jones Hill Wood 31 March 2021
- Swanscombe cements its place among England’s finest nature sites – James Seymour, Area Manager for Kent and Sussex 12 March 2021
- Tony Juniper: All a-board for the journey to nature recovery 24 February 2021
- Our Eyes in the Sky: The Moorland Change Map 19 February 2021