I feel very proud to write this as the Chairman of Natural England as it celebrates its 10th anniversary this month. In marking the occasion we will quite rightly reflect on many important achievements during that time, but do so …
Welcome to Natural England’s new blog. This is a place where we’ll share updates on our work and stories from our staff - whether that's work on creating a continuous path around our coast and managing 140 National Nature Reserves, or conducting research on the recovery of the dormouse and monitoring populations of hen harriers.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- District level licensing for great crested newts – by numbers! 11 December 2020
- HS2’s Green Corridor prospectus – an important step towards ensuring the project delivers an environmental legacy 10 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – restoring Nature is providing (sustainable) food for thought 4 December 2020
- Marine protection sites: How did we get here and where do we go from here? 3 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – A tree-pronged approach to restoring Nature 3 December 2020