Using data from our Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment Survey (MENE) and Exeter University’s study, new research published in Nature has found that two hours of nature a week significantly boosts health and wellbeing. This supports findings from …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Enhancing England’s urban green spaces 30 September 2020
- Working together for our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 23 September 2020
- Green shoots of recovery following devastating wild fire 18 September 2020
- Clarifying Natural England’s position on raptor persecution and recent media coverage 17 September 2020
- Making Space for Nature – 10 years on 16 September 2020