Using data from our Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment Survey (MENE) and Exeter University’s study, new research published in Nature has found that two hours of nature a week significantly boosts health and wellbeing. This supports findings from …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- The death of Asta, a Natural England-tagged hen harrier 22 September 2022
- More than 100 hen harriers fledge in England for the first time in over 100 years. 26 August 2022
- Biodiversity Metric Milestone - Defra consultation on the biodiversity metric 5 August 2022
- Natural England’s response to avian influenza in wild birds – August 2022 4 August 2022
- Celebrating the Children and Nature Programme – how learning in nature supports children’s mental and physical health, social skills and attainment 25 July 2022