Peat pilots will help revive and restore some of England's historic and iconic peatlands.
Today, there has been claims that Natural England is “crowdfunding” to deliver its statutory functions. These claims are simply untrue.
A blog from Dr. Jen Almond, District Level Licensing Project Manager at Natural England on District Level Licensing.
We look at the work of Dr Alice Noble, who recently completed her iCASE PhD at the University of Leeds.
A quick look at the Catchment Sensitive Farming partnership.
In celebration of the United Nations (UN) International Day for Biological Diversity we are looking at Natural England’s ongoing work to conserve and protect England’s natural environment, biodiversity and landscapes, and how these contribute to social health and economic well-being. …
We congratulate the District Level Licensing team on winning the Operational Delivery GSE Geography in Government Award.
Recent use of netting by developers and local authorities has received media coverage and today Natural England welcomes the government's statement on the use of nets.
New licensing creates a bigger, better and more joined approach to mitigation and conservation for great crested newts
David Lowe,Team Leader, Ecology, Historic Environment & Landscape at Warwickshire County Council, writes a guest blog about how the council is improving biodiversity.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Joining up nature recovery and health priorities 1 March 2024
- Catchment Sensitive Farming: Sharing sustainable farming techniques at the Arable Knowledge Hub 29 February 2024
- Supporting farmers in sustainable food production while enhancing the natural environment 22 February 2024
- Expert insights: top tips for Biodiversity Net Gain stewardship 19 February 2024
- Get ready for new Biodiversity Net Gain legislation 12 February 2024