Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Measuring biodiversity net gain - Publication of Biodiversity Metric 4.0 28 March 2023
- Homes around the heathland: Giving people and wildlife the best place to live 22 March 2023
- Update on the Hen Harrier Brood Management Trial 16 March 2023
- Nature on Dartmoor 14 March 2023
- What you need to know about the Species Recovery Programme Capital Grant scheme 9 March 2023