In our increasingly fast-paced and urbanised world, the need to reconnect with nature has never been more pressing. Recognising this, Natural England and Libraries Connected have joined forces to launch the Culture Nature project, a ground-breaking initiative aimed at bridging …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Looking ahead to COP28 30 November 2023
- Natural England to publish updated nutrient budget calculators, and Tees Round 4 rescheduled 30 November 2023
- LIFE in the Ravines: planting for the future 27 November 2023
- The Countryside Code: CBBC Newsround 24 November 2023
- The England Species Reintroduction Taskforce - the story continues 22 November 2023