Dr Andy Cooke is a Natural England national specialist for agri-environment schemes. His work includes monitoring and providing advice on important wildlife habitats. Wildflower meadows are among our most culturally important and best loved habitats, from the upland hay meadows …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Tony Juniper: Green Paper – an opportunity for an integrated approach to Nature recovery 17 May 2022
- Wildfire: Why following the Countryside Code is essential in reducing the risk of fires in the countryside 12 May 2022
- Licence issued for fifth year of hen harrier brood management trial 9 May 2022
- Offshore wind – best practice advice to facilitate sustainable development 13 April 2022
- Social Prescribing: the power of nature as treatment 12 April 2022