The Catchment Sensitive Farming (CSF) Partnership celebrated World Water Day on Thursday 22nd March. This year’s theme ‘Nature for Water’ provided us with an opportunity to reflect on our core approach to Catchment Sensitive Farming which uses ‘nature’ in its …
Bob Middleton is a project manager for Catchment Sensitive Farming at Natural England. He tells us all about the 10th anniversary of the scheme, and what has been achieved so far. We often hear the words change and reform and …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Tony Juniper: Green Paper – an opportunity for an integrated approach to Nature recovery 17 May 2022
- Wildfire: Why following the Countryside Code is essential in reducing the risk of fires in the countryside 12 May 2022
- Licence issued for fifth year of hen harrier brood management trial 9 May 2022
- Offshore wind – best practice advice to facilitate sustainable development 13 April 2022
- Social Prescribing: the power of nature as treatment 12 April 2022