The Catchment Sensitive Farming (CSF) Partnership celebrated World Water Day on Thursday 22nd March. This year’s theme ‘Nature for Water’ provided us with an opportunity to reflect on our core approach to Catchment Sensitive Farming which uses ‘nature’ in its …
Bob Middleton is a project manager for Catchment Sensitive Farming at Natural England. He tells us all about the 10th anniversary of the scheme, and what has been achieved so far. We often hear the words change and reform and …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Rewilding the Marches Mosses – Britain’s third largest raised bog 25 October 2021
- The Story of the Cotswold Water Park SSSI 30 September 2021
- Biodiversity Net Gain – more than just a number 21 September 2021
- Restoration Grants awarded to restore thousands of hectares of peatland 17 September 2021
- Shaping the future of Nature Recovery: Developing Local Nature Recovery Strategies 27 August 2021