The Catchment Sensitive Farming (CSF) Partnership celebrated World Water Day on Thursday 22nd March. This year’s theme ‘Nature for Water’ provided us with an opportunity to reflect on our core approach to Catchment Sensitive Farming which uses ‘nature’ in its …
Bob Middleton is a project manager for Catchment Sensitive Farming at Natural England. He tells us all about the 10th anniversary of the scheme, and what has been achieved so far. We often hear the words change and reform and …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Wild bird licensing stocktake - an evolving process 24 July 2020
- A conservation success story: the reintroduction of red kites 30 years ago 21 July 2020
- Tony Juniper on the Secretary of State’s Green Recovery speech 20 July 2020
- Launching our new Science, Evidence and Evaluation Strategy 17 July 2020
- New arrivals and fond farewells 16 July 2020