The Environment Act 2021 sets out the Government’s aim to put nature on the road to recovery for future generations. It has given us some of the tools needed to deliver for our environment, from cleaning up the country’s air, …
Programme Director - Resilient Landscapes and Seas
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- POSEIDON: Changing the game for offshore wind and nature 1 February 2023
- A blueprint for a better future: new Green Infrastructure advice 24 January 2023
- A resolution to restore our natural world in 2023 19 January 2023
- Towards a sustainable future for Penwith Moors 17 January 2023
- Working towards a Peat Data Standard 12 January 2023