By Louise Whatley, Marine Ecology Specialist and Elizabeth Mitchell, Senior Advisor for Engagement and Impact As summer sets in in earnest, millions of us will head to the coast. In between dropping our ice-creams on our feet and taking a …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Further increase in English Hen Harrier numbers recorded in 2023 16 September 2023
- Species Recovery Programme Capital Grant Scheme awards 14 September 2023
- Farmers lead the way toward sustainable food production in East Kent 13 September 2023
- Homes England plays an active role in delivering biodiversity net gain 8 September 2023
- Investing in Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSIs) 24 August 2023