Forget The Great British Bake Off, how about joining in The Great British Beach Clean? What is the Great British Beach Clean? The Great British Beach Clean event is organised by the Marine Conservation Society (MCS) each year and gets …
Kate de la Haye
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Rewilding the Marches Mosses – Britain’s third largest raised bog 25 October 2021
- The Story of the Cotswold Water Park SSSI 30 September 2021
- Biodiversity Net Gain – more than just a number 21 September 2021
- Restoration Grants awarded to restore thousands of hectares of peatland 17 September 2021
- Shaping the future of Nature Recovery: Developing Local Nature Recovery Strategies 27 August 2021