Holding a festival on a site of environmental and historic importance comes with its challenges. Yet such events - and the showcase they provide - are essential to the continued survival of our historic gems. Our Historic Environment advisor Dr …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- The death of Asta, a Natural England-tagged hen harrier 22 September 2022
- More than 100 hen harriers fledge in England for the first time in over 100 years. 26 August 2022
- Biodiversity Metric Milestone - Defra consultation on the biodiversity metric 5 August 2022
- Natural England’s response to avian influenza in wild birds – August 2022 4 August 2022
- Celebrating the Children and Nature Programme – how learning in nature supports children’s mental and physical health, social skills and attainment 25 July 2022