Mel Hughes, Sustainable Development Programme Director, provides an update on Natural England’s development management and wildlife licensing services in light of the current COVID-19 restrictions.
Defra Press Office
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Environment Bill amendments are welcome news for habitat and species conservation 22 October 2020
- Enhancing England’s urban green spaces 30 September 2020
- Working together for our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 23 September 2020
- Green shoots of recovery following devastating wild fire 18 September 2020
- Clarifying Natural England’s position on raptor persecution and recent media coverage 17 September 2020