Mick Oliver is Natural England’s Area Manager for Kent and Sussex. Here he writes about Sheppey Cliffs and Foreshore, an area in Kent protected for its geological features and studied for its eroding coastline.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Conservation comes full circle - Natural England licenses translocation of red kites to aid conservation efforts in Spain. 24 June 2022
- Springing into Action with Protected Site Strategies for Nature’s Recovery 16 June 2022
- Taking an evidence led approach to delivery of the Government’s tree target 15 June 2022
- World Ocean Day - Natural England's Action for the Ocean 8 June 2022
- Marine net gain – leaving the marine environment in better state. 7 June 2022