When you think of an apprentice you’ll probably think of someone in their late teens, so it may surprise you to know that I started my apprenticeship with Natural England in my mid-thirties. To say it has been life changing is no understatement and making the decision to change my career later in life was surprisingly easy.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Enhancing England’s urban green spaces 30 September 2020
- Working together for our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 23 September 2020
- Green shoots of recovery following devastating wild fire 18 September 2020
- Clarifying Natural England’s position on raptor persecution and recent media coverage 17 September 2020
- Making Space for Nature – 10 years on 16 September 2020