By Tony Juniper, Chair of Natural England In years to come we might well look back on November 2021 as a turning point in our relationship with Nature. It will be remembered as the month when the UK helped to forge …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- New scheme to protect our waterways from pollution and enable home building set to launch 25 November 2022
- Establishing a conservation breeding programme for hen harriers in southern England 23 November 2022
- Reflections on a Summer Festival of National Nature Reserves 17 October 2022
- Catchment Sensitive Farming: supporting farmers across England 14 October 2022
- Hot off the press: Natural England’s research to support offshore wind 11 October 2022