For a very long time, casual observers of the worlds of conservation and farming would have been forgiven for concluding that despite being in the same landscapes, these were two separate worlds. The domain of one was Nature Reserves, the …
Chair, Natural England.
Chair of Natural England Tony Juniper talks trees for National Tree Week.
Tony Juniper welcomes publication of the Prime Minister's Ten Point Plan, noting the significant steps being taken towards a green industrial revolution.
On Friday last week Government announced five pilots to test Local Nature Recovery Strategies (LNRS) as a new, ground breaking mechanism to plan for Nature recovery at a local level. The five pilots led by local authorities in Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, …
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper reflects on the Secretary of State’s Green Recovery speech which he delivered earlier today.
Chair Tony Juniper gives an update on appointees to Natural England's Board.
One year on from his appointment, Chair Tony Juniper looks at Natural England's role in issuing licences to permit different kinds of wildlife management.
Chair Tony Juniper is rallying the nation to connect with nature this Easter weekend by tuning into one of nature’s most special phenomena: the dawn chorus.
Chair Tony Juniper tells us about how Natural England is keeping nature protection on track.
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper blogs his thoughts on the independent Landscapes Review
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- District level licensing for great crested newts – by numbers! 11 December 2020
- HS2’s Green Corridor prospectus – an important step towards ensuring the project delivers an environmental legacy 10 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – restoring Nature is providing (sustainable) food for thought 4 December 2020
- Marine protection sites: How did we get here and where do we go from here? 3 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – A tree-pronged approach to restoring Nature 3 December 2020