One year on from his appointment, Chair Tony Juniper looks at Natural England's role in issuing licences to permit different kinds of wildlife management.
Chair, Natural England.
Chair Tony Juniper is rallying the nation to connect with nature this Easter weekend by tuning into one of nature’s most special phenomena: the dawn chorus.
Chair Tony Juniper tells us about how Natural England is keeping nature protection on track.
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper blogs his thoughts on the independent Landscapes Review
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper on Natural England's role in relation to bovine tuberculosis (bTB) policy, conservation and wildlife licensing.
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper responds to media reports about his view on the introduction of vicarious liability to England.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Licensing for the control of birds – how decisions are made 9 July 2020
- Forty-four Natural Capital Atlases released across England 8 July 2020
- Building Greener 3 July 2020
- Climate change, biodiversity and Nature-based Solutions 22 June 2020
- People and Nature Survey: How are we connecting with nature during the coronavirus pandemic? 12 June 2020