Today marks a small but significant milestone in the life of Natural England, as the Board meets for the 100th time since our inception nearly 15 years ago.
Chair, Natural England.
For a very long time, casual observers of the worlds of conservation and farming would have been forgiven for concluding that despite being in the same landscapes, these were two separate worlds. The domain of one was Nature Reserves, the …
Chair of Natural England Tony Juniper talks trees for National Tree Week.
Tony Juniper welcomes publication of the Prime Minister's Ten Point Plan, noting the significant steps being taken towards a green industrial revolution.
On Friday last week Government announced five pilots to test Local Nature Recovery Strategies (LNRS) as a new, ground breaking mechanism to plan for Nature recovery at a local level. The five pilots led by local authorities in Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, …
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper reflects on the Secretary of State’s Green Recovery speech which he delivered earlier today.
Chair Tony Juniper gives an update on appointees to Natural England's Board.
One year on from his appointment, Chair Tony Juniper looks at Natural England's role in issuing licences to permit different kinds of wildlife management.
Chair Tony Juniper is rallying the nation to connect with nature this Easter weekend by tuning into one of nature’s most special phenomena: the dawn chorus.
Chair Tony Juniper tells us about how Natural England is keeping nature protection on track.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Nature-based Solutions for Climate Change at the Landscape Scale: a new £12.5m pilot programme 23 July 2021
- Biodiversity Metric 3.0 – a milestone moment for biodiversity net gain 21 July 2021
- Peatland Discovery Grant launched to support the next waves of peatland restoration 7 July 2021
- Natural England licensing statistics for 2020 28 June 2021
- Collaboration is key to delivering more for nature and people through our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 5 June 2021