On Friday last week Government announced five pilots to test Local Nature Recovery Strategies (LNRS) as a new, ground breaking mechanism to plan for Nature recovery at a local level. The five pilots led by local authorities in Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, …
Chair, Natural England.
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper reflects on the Secretary of State’s Green Recovery speech which he delivered earlier today.
Chair Tony Juniper gives an update on appointees to Natural England's Board.
One year on from his appointment, Chair Tony Juniper looks at Natural England's role in issuing licences to permit different kinds of wildlife management.
Chair Tony Juniper is rallying the nation to connect with nature this Easter weekend by tuning into one of nature’s most special phenomena: the dawn chorus.
Chair Tony Juniper tells us about how Natural England is keeping nature protection on track.
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper blogs his thoughts on the independent Landscapes Review
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper on Natural England's role in relation to bovine tuberculosis (bTB) policy, conservation and wildlife licensing.
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper responds to media reports about his view on the introduction of vicarious liability to England.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Enhancing England’s urban green spaces 30 September 2020
- Working together for our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 23 September 2020
- Green shoots of recovery following devastating wild fire 18 September 2020
- Clarifying Natural England’s position on raptor persecution and recent media coverage 17 September 2020
- Making Space for Nature – 10 years on 16 September 2020