One year on from his appointment, Chair Tony Juniper looks at Natural England's role in issuing licences to permit different kinds of wildlife management.
Chair, Natural England.
Chair Tony Juniper is rallying the nation to connect with nature this Easter weekend by tuning into one of nature’s most special phenomena: the dawn chorus.
Chair Tony Juniper tells us about how Natural England is keeping nature protection on track.
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper blogs his thoughts on the independent Landscapes Review
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper on Natural England's role in relation to bovine tuberculosis (bTB) policy, conservation and wildlife licensing.
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper responds to media reports about his view on the introduction of vicarious liability to England.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Hatfield Moors Fire 22 May 2020
- Hen harrier brood management trial licence renewed 22 May 2020
- Chief Executive Marian Spain on NE’s priorities for the year ahead 18 May 2020
- Natural England awarded Silver Award in this year’s Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index results 15 May 2020
- District Level Licensing: Hundreds of homes found for great crested newts 13 May 2020