Natural England Chair Tony Juniper blogs his thoughts on the independent Landscapes Review
Chair, Natural England.
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper on Natural England's role in relation to bovine tuberculosis (bTB) policy, conservation and wildlife licensing.
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper responds to media reports about his view on the introduction of vicarious liability to England.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Natural England publishes major new report on carbon storage and sequestration by habitat 20 April 2021
- Bat licensing at Jones Hill Wood 31 March 2021
- Swanscombe cements its place among England’s finest nature sites – James Seymour, Area Manager for Kent and Sussex 12 March 2021
- Tony Juniper: All a-board for the journey to nature recovery 24 February 2021
- Our Eyes in the Sky: The Moorland Change Map 19 February 2021