Chair Tony Juniper tells us about how Natural England is keeping nature protection on track.
Chair, Natural England.
Natural England Chair Tony Juniper blogs his thoughts on the independent Landscapes Review
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper on Natural England's role in relation to bovine tuberculosis (bTB) policy, conservation and wildlife licensing.
The Chair of Natural England, Tony Juniper responds to media reports about his view on the introduction of vicarious liability to England.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- The Environment Act 2021 – a turning point for Nature 23 November 2021
- Rewilding the Marches Mosses – Britain’s third largest raised bog 25 October 2021
- The Story of the Cotswold Water Park SSSI 30 September 2021
- Biodiversity Net Gain – more than just a number 21 September 2021
- Restoration Grants awarded to restore thousands of hectares of peatland 17 September 2021