Defra has just opened a 12-week consultation, seeking views on the proposed aims and principles of marine net gain and how to best introduce a net gain approach to infrastructure and development in the marine environment. Natural England welcomes this …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Conservation comes full circle - Natural England licenses translocation of red kites to aid conservation efforts in Spain. 24 June 2022
- Springing into Action with Protected Site Strategies for Nature’s Recovery 16 June 2022
- Taking an evidence led approach to delivery of the Government’s tree target 15 June 2022
- World Ocean Day - Natural England's Action for the Ocean 8 June 2022
- Marine net gain – leaving the marine environment in better state. 7 June 2022