Mel Hughes, Natural England's Sustainable Development Programme Director, discusses the National Infrastructure Strategy.
Mel Hughes, Natural England's Sustainable Development Programme Director welcomes government's ambitions for greener building under #ProjectSpeed.
Mel Hughes is our national Director of Change & Reform. Following the announcement of funding for a national roll-out of district licensing, she reflects on the benefits this will have on great crested newt conservation. What an important couple of …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Natural England publishes major new report on carbon storage and sequestration by habitat 20 April 2021
- Bat licensing at Jones Hill Wood 31 March 2021
- Swanscombe cements its place among England’s finest nature sites – James Seymour, Area Manager for Kent and Sussex 12 March 2021
- Tony Juniper: All a-board for the journey to nature recovery 24 February 2021
- Our Eyes in the Sky: The Moorland Change Map 19 February 2021