Natural England has licensed the re-introduction in Norfolk of white-tailed eagles – one of England’s lost native species. Dave Slater, Director for wildlife licensing cases, explains the decision and how it came to pass. White-tailed eagles were once widespread throughout …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Wildfire: Why following the Countryside Code is essential in reducing the risk of fires in the countryside 12 May 2022
- Licence issued for fifth year of hen harrier brood management trial 9 May 2022
- Offshore wind – best practice advice to facilitate sustainable development 13 April 2022
- Social Prescribing: the power of nature as treatment 12 April 2022
- Living England: From Satellite Imagery to a National Scale Habitat Map 5 April 2022