By Mel Hughes, Director of Sustainable Development, Natural England Solutions to the pressing issue of how to bring forward plans for sustainable new homes without adding further nutrients to our already polluted waterbodies have been strengthened this week by Natural …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- POSEIDON: Changing the game for offshore wind and nature 1 February 2023
- A blueprint for a better future: new Green Infrastructure advice 24 January 2023
- A resolution to restore our natural world in 2023 19 January 2023
- Towards a sustainable future for Penwith Moors 17 January 2023
- Working towards a Peat Data Standard 12 January 2023