Our Chief Executive, James Cross, reflects on attending the MP Species Champions Awards and celebrates the HLF-funded Back from the Brink project. Last year Natural England launched our new conservation strategy, Conservation 21, to bring about a fundamental shift in nature …
The Chief Executive of Natural England tells us about putting people at the heart of the environment and making this one of our key themes of Conservation 21 – Natural England’s Conservation Strategy for the 21st Century. Helping people to …
James Cross, Chief Executive of Natural England, tells us about the benefits that our green spaces can have for mental health and wellbeing. We will all know somebody, probably more than one, who has been affected by mental health problems or dementia. …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Looking ahead to COP28 30 November 2023
- Natural England to publish updated nutrient budget calculators, and Tees Round 4 rescheduled 30 November 2023
- LIFE in the Ravines: planting for the future 27 November 2023
- The Countryside Code: CBBC Newsround 24 November 2023
- The England Species Reintroduction Taskforce - the story continues 22 November 2023