In a remote valley in the Lake District, Swindale Beck has just been moved. In an exciting project that benefits both people and wildlife, Natural England, the RSPB, the Environment Agency and United Utilities have been working together to put …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- The Environment Act 2021 – a turning point for Nature 23 November 2021
- Rewilding the Marches Mosses – Britain’s third largest raised bog 25 October 2021
- The Story of the Cotswold Water Park SSSI 30 September 2021
- Biodiversity Net Gain – more than just a number 21 September 2021
- Restoration Grants awarded to restore thousands of hectares of peatland 17 September 2021