Hatfield Moors, part of the Humberhead Peatlands National Nature Reserve (NNR) near Doncaster, continues to recover from the serious wildfire that affected a large part of the Moors in May and June. Areas that were burnt continue to green over …
Paul Duncan, Area Manager, Natural England updates us on the next steps for Hatfield Moor in the aftermath of the wildfire.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- District level licensing for great crested newts – by numbers! 11 December 2020
- HS2’s Green Corridor prospectus – an important step towards ensuring the project delivers an environmental legacy 10 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – restoring Nature is providing (sustainable) food for thought 4 December 2020
- Marine protection sites: How did we get here and where do we go from here? 3 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – A tree-pronged approach to restoring Nature 3 December 2020