Here at the Catchment Sensitive Farming partnership we believe that everyone has a role to play in improving the quality of our air, especially farmers and land managers who can also help to boost biodiversity, protect wildlife and deliver local …
Natural England has awarded farmers and land managers from across the West Midlands area with a prestigious Conservation Award.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Tony Juniper: Green Paper – an opportunity for an integrated approach to Nature recovery 17 May 2022
- Wildfire: Why following the Countryside Code is essential in reducing the risk of fires in the countryside 12 May 2022
- Licence issued for fifth year of hen harrier brood management trial 9 May 2022
- Offshore wind – best practice advice to facilitate sustainable development 13 April 2022
- Social Prescribing: the power of nature as treatment 12 April 2022