Here at the Catchment Sensitive Farming partnership we believe that everyone has a role to play in improving the quality of our air, especially farmers and land managers who can also help to boost biodiversity, protect wildlife and deliver local …
Natural England has awarded farmers and land managers from across the West Midlands area with a prestigious Conservation Award.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Paludiculture – the future of farming on peat soils? 30 September 2022
- The death of Asta, a Natural England-tagged hen harrier 22 September 2022
- More than 100 hen harriers fledge in England for the first time in over 100 years. 26 August 2022
- Biodiversity Metric Milestone - Defra consultation on the biodiversity metric 5 August 2022
- Natural England’s response to avian influenza in wild birds – August 2022 4 August 2022