Teenage girls, compared to their male peers, are one of the groups who tend not to use greenspaces as much, and they experience a significant decrease in physical activity and connection to nature compared to younger children and boys their …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Developers share experiences of successfully delivering biodiversity net gain 3 October 2023
- Nutrient mitigation scheme continues to unlock new homes and protect our waterways. 2 October 2023
- State of Nature 29 September 2023
- Nature Returns 25 September 2023
- Further increase in English Hen Harrier numbers recorded in 2023 16 September 2023