By Philip Hygate, Chair of National Association for AONBs, Mike McKinley, Chair of National Parks England and Tony Juniper, Chair of Natural England. Our most beautiful landscapes can be found in England’s 10 National Parks and 34 Areas of Outstanding …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Collaboration is key to delivering more for nature and people through our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 5 June 2021
- Using natural capital to recover nature for people and wildlife 1 June 2021
- Dearne Valley Wetlands SSSI notification 13 May 2021
- White-tailed eagles set for return to East Anglia 10 May 2021
- Natural England publishes major new report on carbon storage and sequestration by habitat 20 April 2021