My connection with nature started when I was a small boy, aged 9, sat by a small pond no more than 10 feet across, watching sticklebacks swimming around in the weeds. As I sat there a kingfisher arrived and started …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- A blueprint for a better future: new Green Infrastructure advice 24 January 2023
- A resolution to restore our natural world in 2023 19 January 2023
- Towards a sustainable future for Penwith Moors 17 January 2023
- Working towards a Peat Data Standard 12 January 2023
- The “battery-powered” partnerships of Nature recovery 15 December 2022