Natural England has released a new report on carbon storage and sequestration, the impact that different UK habitats can have in taking carbon out of the atmosphere and helping us hit net zero by 2050, whilst delivering for both biodiversity and conservation
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Nature-based Solutions for Climate Change at the Landscape Scale: a new £12.5m pilot programme 23 July 2021
- Biodiversity Metric 3.0 – a milestone moment for biodiversity net gain 21 July 2021
- Peatland Discovery Grant launched to support the next waves of peatland restoration 7 July 2021
- Natural England licensing statistics for 2020 28 June 2021
- Collaboration is key to delivering more for nature and people through our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 5 June 2021