Natural England has released a new report on carbon storage and sequestration, the impact that different UK habitats can have in taking carbon out of the atmosphere and helping us hit net zero by 2050, whilst delivering for both biodiversity and conservation
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Looking ahead to COP28 30 November 2023
- Natural England to publish updated nutrient budget calculators, and Tees Round 4 rescheduled 30 November 2023
- LIFE in the Ravines: planting for the future 27 November 2023
- The Countryside Code: CBBC Newsround 24 November 2023
- The England Species Reintroduction Taskforce - the story continues 22 November 2023