Natural England's operations director James Diamond has written a blog post on recent licensing successes and highlights that the brood management trial for hen harriers is getting ready for action.
Natural England's operations director James Diamond provides a further update on general licences.
Natural England's Director of Operations James Diamond provides a further update on wild bird licensing, covering red kites, buzzards and cormorants.
Natural England Director of Operations James Diamond writes about the licence that has been issued to reintroduce white-tailed eagles to the Isle of Wight.
Natural England's Director of Operations, James Diamond provides an update on the latest wild bird licensing.
Following social media speculation about the licensed killing of wild birds in England, Natural England Director of Operations James Diamond gives some context to Natural England’s licensing work so that people can understand our decisions.
James Diamond is our Operations Director for the south of England. He tells us what is so special about this site, and what the story behind the headlines is. Saving the site The news in December last year that West …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- District level licensing for great crested newts – by numbers! 11 December 2020
- HS2’s Green Corridor prospectus – an important step towards ensuring the project delivers an environmental legacy 10 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – restoring Nature is providing (sustainable) food for thought 4 December 2020
- Marine protection sites: How did we get here and where do we go from here? 3 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – A tree-pronged approach to restoring Nature 3 December 2020