Natural England's operations director James Diamond has written a blog post on recent licensing successes and highlights that the brood management trial for hen harriers is getting ready for action.
Natural England's operations director James Diamond provides a further update on general licences.
Natural England's Director of Operations James Diamond provides a further update on wild bird licensing, covering red kites, buzzards and cormorants.
Natural England Director of Operations James Diamond writes about the licence that has been issued to reintroduce white-tailed eagles to the Isle of Wight.
Natural England's Director of Operations, James Diamond provides an update on the latest wild bird licensing.
Following social media speculation about the licensed killing of wild birds in England, Natural England Director of Operations James Diamond gives some context to Natural England’s licensing work so that people can understand our decisions.
James Diamond is our Operations Director for the south of England. He tells us what is so special about this site, and what the story behind the headlines is. Saving the site The news in December last year that West …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Wildfire: Why following the Countryside Code is essential in reducing the risk of fires in the countryside 12 May 2022
- Licence issued for fifth year of hen harrier brood management trial 9 May 2022
- Offshore wind – best practice advice to facilitate sustainable development 13 April 2022
- Social Prescribing: the power of nature as treatment 12 April 2022
- Living England: From Satellite Imagery to a National Scale Habitat Map 5 April 2022