Natural England’s Catchment Sensitive Farming team and the Environment Agency are pioneering partnership working across the Defra family to educate young farmers and improve water quality for all. The Great Farm Challenge is a collaborative project, delivered by Natural England’s …
Hugh Darbishire received a Bees’ Needs Award from Lord Gardiner in November last year for work he is doing to support wild pollinators and farm wildlife on his 450 acre mixed farm. He is passionate about the wildlife that thrives …
We'll be quiet over the next few weeks while we're in the period of pre-election 'purdah'. We'll be back after the general election on June 8, so please stay tuned. You can follow us on Twitter to find out when …
This blog will be on hold while we're in the period of pre-referendum 'purdah'. We'll be back after the EU referendum on June 23.
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Wild bird licensing stocktake - an evolving process 24 July 2020
- A conservation success story: the reintroduction of red kites 30 years ago 21 July 2020
- Tony Juniper on the Secretary of State’s Green Recovery speech 20 July 2020
- Launching our new Science, Evidence and Evaluation Strategy 17 July 2020
- New arrivals and fond farewells 16 July 2020