Lead Adviser Alison Muldal, and award winning farmer Lydia Otter, tell us about the benefits of opening up farms to children so they can learn about farming and the environment. Alison: Agri-environment schemes (such as Countryside Stewardship) have been a feature of …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Wild bird licensing stocktake - an evolving process 24 July 2020
- A conservation success story: the reintroduction of red kites 30 years ago 21 July 2020
- Tony Juniper on the Secretary of State’s Green Recovery speech 20 July 2020
- Launching our new Science, Evidence and Evaluation Strategy 17 July 2020
- New arrivals and fond farewells 16 July 2020