Lead Adviser Alison Muldal, and award winning farmer Lydia Otter, tell us about the benefits of opening up farms to children so they can learn about farming and the environment. Alison: Agri-environment schemes (such as Countryside Stewardship) have been a feature of …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Tony Juniper - significant steps towards a green industrial revolution 18 November 2020
- Individual licences to control birds - how Natural England will manage applications in 2021 16 November 2020
- England wide action for Nature. What we can achieve together 13 November 2020
- Working with farmers and Lead Local Flood Authorities to reduce flood risk 12 November 2020
- Blanket bogs, a natural asset 4 November 2020