Our Chief Scientist Dr Tim Hill shares the seventh year of results from our Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment (MENE) survey. This survey is widely regarded as the best, most informative of its kind and over the years has …
Dr Tim Hill, Chief Scientist at Natural England, tells us about the publication of Natural England’s first Chief Scientist’s Report, why we have put it together and what you can read between the covers. I’ve been looking forward to this day …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- District level licensing for great crested newts – by numbers! 11 December 2020
- HS2’s Green Corridor prospectus – an important step towards ensuring the project delivers an environmental legacy 10 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – restoring Nature is providing (sustainable) food for thought 4 December 2020
- Marine protection sites: How did we get here and where do we go from here? 3 December 2020
- Tony Juniper – A tree-pronged approach to restoring Nature 3 December 2020