Our Chief Scientist Dr Tim Hill shares the seventh year of results from our Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment (MENE) survey. This survey is widely regarded as the best, most informative of its kind and over the years has …
Dr Tim Hill, Chief Scientist at Natural England, tells us about the publication of Natural England’s first Chief Scientist’s Report, why we have put it together and what you can read between the covers. I’ve been looking forward to this day …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Enhancing England’s urban green spaces 30 September 2020
- Working together for our National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty 23 September 2020
- Green shoots of recovery following devastating wild fire 18 September 2020
- Clarifying Natural England’s position on raptor persecution and recent media coverage 17 September 2020
- Making Space for Nature – 10 years on 16 September 2020