Welcome to Natural England’s new blog. This is a place where we’ll share updates on our work and stories from our staff - whether that's work on creating a continuous path around our coast and managing 140 National Nature Reserves, or conducting research on the recovery of the dormouse and monitoring populations of hen harriers.
Protected sites and species
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Hatfield Moors Fire 22 May 2020
- Hen harrier brood management trial licence renewed 22 May 2020
- Chief Executive Marian Spain on NE’s priorities for the year ahead 18 May 2020
- Natural England awarded Silver Award in this year’s Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index results 15 May 2020
- District Level Licensing: Hundreds of homes found for great crested newts 13 May 2020