Further update from Marian Spain on changes to the general licensing system.
Interim Chief Executive, Natural England.
There has been a large amount of media coverage and interest in the decision to revoke the three general licences (GL 04/05/06). These cover 16 species of birds, including several members of the crow family, Canada geese, some gulls, feral …
Related content and links
Stories and updates from Natural England
We’re the government’s adviser for the natural environment, helping to protect England’s nature and landscapes for people to enjoy.
This blog gives an insight into our work.
- Licensing for the control of birds – how decisions are made 9 July 2020
- Forty-four Natural Capital Atlases released across England 8 July 2020
- Building Greener 3 July 2020
- Climate change, biodiversity and Nature-based Solutions 22 June 2020
- People and Nature Survey: How are we connecting with nature during the coronavirus pandemic? 12 June 2020